Total Cook Time | 20 mins.
Perfect for a lunch packed with protein and good fats: easily digestible is always my lunch theme!
What’s needed for the E(gg) A(vocado) and T(omato) Toast:
- 1 slice whole wheat toast or favorite bakery bread
- ½ an avocado
- 1 container of organic cheery tomatoes
- 1 egg
1. While preparing the rest, simmer the halved tomatoes in organic olive oil, minced garlic and fresh chopped basil
2. Bake a slice of the bread choice to liking (I LOVE mine toasted until it has golden brown edges, but is still soft inside)
3. In a bowl, use a fork to smash together the avocado half, one teaspoon of lemon juice, 3 dashes of pink himalayan sea salt and 3 dashes of cracked black pepper
4. Use an egg poacher (mine is from Amazon.com), unless you have the guts to try to make a poached egg handmade (eek!) | 15 mins. | Heat Setting: 4
5. Layer ingredients as you wish; however, I have found that my stacking is the most optimal (see featured picture up top)
*Cut time by putting the poaching process first, while making the rest of the ingredients simultaneously is also an option!
Comment or message me if you tried this, had opinions or just general questions. ENJOY