Total Time | About 15 mins.
My go-to smoothie needs:
- 3 stalks of kale
- 1/2 cup Frozen fruit (black and blue berries offer antioxidants and fiber, but red berries offer heart health)
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp. organic chia seeds
- 1 spoon-full Moon Juice Dusts collection (any varieties for benefits you desire!)
- 1 spoon-full WelleCo. Super Elixir (alkalizing green powder has benefited me in healing my gut and helping my pH levels)
- 1 heaping spoon of almond butter
- Filtered water
| BLEND all together |
-I use the Breville Boss to Go Sport Personal Blender from Williams Sonoma
I began making smoothies at-home as my lunch 3 days each week. It all started when I kept having bad cramps (Charlie horses hurt!) almost every day and realized I needed a fun way to get my bananas, well potassium, intake up. It was originally just fruit, apple juice and chia seeds. I then began to do more research about how to incorporate other vitamins into a smoothie in replace of over-the-counters. Thus, came the kale and reduced fruits. By this time I was already awaiting my first DUSTINGS (ask me about them) in the mail and voila! my ritual is born.